With almost all football off because of the coronavirus, star players have found themselves at a loose end. How are they filling their time?
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin has delivered the stark warning that this season could be "lost" if football does not resume by the end of June.
Juventus players and coach Maurizio Sarri have reached an agreement over a wage reduction that will save the Italian champions €90 million.
Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has predicted that a NBA-style trade system could become popular.
Wright Thompson reflects on sport, food and loneliness in the time of coronavirus.
Juventus forward Paulo Dybala said he is training again but added that the coronavirus left him struggling for breath.
Global players' union FIFPro has called on soccer clubs to stop firing players or cutting their salaries before talks.
Cristiano Ronaldo and his agent, Jorge Mendes, have offered to equip Portuguese hospitals to combat the coronavirus pandemic.
Brescia president Massimo Cellino has said the Serie A season should be cancelled and referred to the coronavirus as a "plague."
Former AC Milan defender Paolo Maldini and his son Daniel, a current player for the same club, have both contracted the coronavirus.
Paulo Dybala has tested positive for coronavirus but has no symptoms, making him the third Juventus player to be infected so far.
Juventus trio Gonzalo Higuain, Sami Khedira and Miralem Pjanic have all left Italy after being given permission by the club.
AC Milan forward Rafael Leao has been ordered to pay €16.5 million to former side Sporting Club for unilaterally terminating his contract in 2018.
The coronavirus has brought soccer to a halt across Europe but if the seasons get to resume and finish, here are the biggest things to watch for.
Cagliari said their first team would resume training on Monday, despite the coronavirus pandemic, though players will be divided into small groups.